Executive Assistant to the CEO
The Upright Project
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
Wanted: We are looking for a brilliant Executive Assistant to support our CEO and founder.
Upright is on a mission to bring common sense net impact data available to everyone. We take pride in running a well-managed company with thought-through processes in place. We are now looking for an organized and dedicated individual who can support us in taking Upright to the next level as we continue to grow.
As our Executive Assistant, your main responsibility is to support our CEO by managing her administrative workflows such as scheduling and email correspondence. In addition, you will take care of our office and help with other administrative tasks such as ordering equipment and managing the expense reporting. We appreciate pragmatic judgment and common sense as well as great organisational skills, and hope to find someone who genuinely enjoys enabling a better everyday life for others.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, schedules and inbox
- Owning administrative tasks such as payroll, ordering equipment, and expense reporting
- Coordinating office-related tasks
- Organizing events
SIGNS FOR BEING A GREAT MATCH WITH THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Experience in working as an Executive Assistant
- Pragmatic problem solving skills and proactive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Absolute trustworthiness
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
ADDITIONALLY, WE'LL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING AS A PLUS:
- Eye for aesthetics in a physical environment (as you get to lead our office experience together with our CEO, who loves beautiful spaces)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to join a quickly growing and highly ambitious impact SaaS company with a mission that matters
- A fun and kind team with exceptional people who care about what they do
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid setting
- Competitive compensation, including a comprehensive health care package
MISSION THAT MATTERS
Upright is on a mission to incentivize companies to optimize their net impact by enabling science-based decision-making for investors, customers, employees, and public sector agents. To do that, Upright develops a proprietary data model based on an open-access database of 200M+ scientific articles and artificial intelligence to quantify the net impact of companies on people, planet, society, and knowledge creation. In addition to net impact, Upright produces data on UN SDG alignment, EU taxonomy, and EU SFDR PAI indicators. Currently, our impact data platform is used by 200+ institutional investors and companies, such as Nasdaq, Nordea, EQT and Nokia.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.