Sales development representative
The Upright Project
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Wanted: We are looking for a driven Sales Development Representative who is excited to join a fast-growing impact SaaS business and help us accelerate our growth.
As part of our New Sales team, you will be responsible for growing our business on new markets in collaboration with our account executives. In practice, your job will include generating new business opportunities for Upright by identifying and qualifying sales leads, and contacting them via email, phone and social media. You will keep our CRM up to date and continuously hone the optimal way to approach different target groups. You will get regular coaching from your team lead to help you grow into an international SaaS sales professional.
We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn and hit their goals while contributing positively to the whole team's success. This is a great opportunity for early career young professionals who have already gathered their first experiences in sales and want to continue to grow in SaaS sales.
SIGNS FOR BEING A GREAT MATCH WITH THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Strong goal-orientation and proven performance in the past
- Sense of urgency and drive to get the job done
- Solid track record of internal passion for excellence: you have gotten things done clearly better than what was required/expected from you, as you enjoy doing things well
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas to senior leadership in English, both verbally and in writing
- Great common-sense reasoning and prioritizing skills
- Previous experience from sales
- Previous experience from B2B SaaS, working in a startup environment or similar industry is considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to join a quickly growing and highly ambitious impact SaaS company with a mission that matters
- A fun and kind team with exceptional people who care about what they do
- Exciting professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, including a performance-based component and a comprehensive health care package
MISSION THAT MATTERS
Upright is on a mission to incentivize companies to optimize their net impact by enabling science-based decision-making for investors, customers, employees, and public sector agents. To do that, Upright develops a proprietary data model based on an open-access database of 200M+ scientific articles and artificial intelligence to quantify the net impact of companies on people, planet, society, and knowledge creation. In addition to net impact, Upright produces data on UN SDG alignment, EU taxonomy, and EU SFDR PAI indicators. Currently, our impact data platform is used by 200+ institutional investors and companies, such as Nasdaq, Nordea, Royal Bank of Canada, EQT and Nokia.
DEADLINE AND WHO TO CONTACT
Candidates are reviewed on a continuous basis and the role will be filled when the right person is found. If the post is still online, it means we haven't yet found our perfect match :)
If you have any specific questions about the role, you can contact our recruiting coordinator Sonja Rajala via email email@example.com.