The Upright Project
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
We are always looking for people who can help us take our product and business to the next level.
The ideal next addition to our team would have an exceptional analytical mind combined with a clear skill spike in one of the following areas:
- Hardcore quantitative + qualitative problem solving (e.g. building a model to better understand complex phenomena)
- Creating outstanding digital tools/products
- Web development, data engineering, or other code mastery
WHAT WE OFFER
- A chance to join a quickly growing and highly ambitious impact SaaS company with a mission that matters
- A fun and kind team with exceptional people who care about what they do
- Exciting professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, including a comprehensive healthcare package
MISSION THAT MATTERS
Upright is on a mission to incentivize companies to optimize their net impact by enabling science-based decision-making for investors, customers, employees, and public sector agents. To do that, Upright develops a proprietary data model based on an open-access database of 200M+ scientific articles and artificial intelligence to quantify the net impact of companies on people, planet, society, and knowledge creation. In addition to net impact, Upright produces data on UN SDG alignment, EU taxonomy, and EU SFDR PAI indicators. Currently, our impact data platform is used by 200+ institutional investors and companies, such as Nasdaq, Nordea, EQT and Nokia.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org