Inside Sales Agent
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
What about us?Sunhero is a residential solar energy company on a mission to make access to clean, PV solar energy easy and affordable. We leverage technology and innovation to accelerate the transition to clean energy.Sunhero was founded in 2021 by two entrepreneurs with over 25 years of experience launching companies in the international markets, including Airbnb, Rover, and Course Hero. Sunhero is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and Barcelona, Spain. We are VC-backed by leading European investors, including Speedinvest and All Iron Ventures, and have ambitious growth plans.We started in Europe, but climate change knows no borders. And neither will we. Want to know more? Please visit Sunhero.com What would you do working with us?As a Sales Executive, your primary focus will be understanding customers' needs and motivations for transitioning to solar energy. You will effectively communicate the value and advantages of choosing Sunhero as their solar energy provider. The job operates on a flexible roster based on customer demand, covering Monday to Sunday, five days a week, with working hours from either 9 am to 6 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm. Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with customers' information provided during their inbound registration to prepare for interactions.
- Establish connections with customers, adapting your communication style to their preferences while representing Sunhero professionally.
- Identify and understand customers' needs and motivations through effective questioning and active listening.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop optimal solar energy solutions based on customer requirements.
- Present personalized designs to customers, highlighting the advantages of transitioning to solar energy with Sunhero.
- Apply effective closing strategies, addressing any objections or doubts raised by customers.
- Provide timely follow-up and support customers throughout their decision-making process.
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the environment and changing the perception of energy production and consumption.
- Customer-centric mindset, capable of adapting communication styles to suit different customer profiles.
- Demonstrates empathy, strong questioning skills, and active listening abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a portfolio of customers effectively.
- Thrives on challenges and possesses a growth mindset.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Results-driven as both an individual contributor and a team member.
- Native Spanish speaker with fluency in English, German, or Catalan.
- This is a hybrid position. You can work some days at home and some days at our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you are working from home -or other locations- our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: we are driven by the desire to make a positive impact. You will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar panel startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership and autonomy of your role.
- This is a working parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance, at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves)